acts as a link between American customers and off-shore suppliers, performing
the following indispensable functions:
carries the financial and commercial risk:
- We open the Letters of Credit
- We handle the exchange of currencies.
- We offer open payment terms in U.S. Dollars.
oversees all aspects of traffic from point of origin to your plant:
- Ocean transportation
- Marine insurance
- Customs clearance and duty
- Inland transportation
- All necessary paperwork and documentation
facilitates all overseas communications:
- We speak your language and understand your needs.
- We are a phone call away and can be at your doorstep on a
- We are in daily contact with all our manufacturers.
s Sales Managers are thoroughly familiar with our manufacturers
facilities and capabilities:
- We work closely with your staff during the design and sampling
phases to assure first-time sample approval.
- We submit our manufacturers engineering drawings for your
approval prior to tooling fabrication.
- We submit pre-production off-tool samples for approval by your
- We submit production sample runs for your final approval prior to
Supplier Searches and
specializes in locating supply sources for customers with special requirements. Through
our offices in Asia, we conduct evaluations and qualify all potential sources to ensure
they will live up to your standards.